The Latvian Transatlantic Organisation (LATO) is proud to organize its 11th annual security and foreign affairs forum – The Riga Conference 2016! In partnership with the Ministry of and Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia, and Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Latvia, this year the conference will take place on October 28th, and October 29th at the National Library of Latvia.
If you are:
- Fluent in Latvian and English;
- Have good communication skills
- Positive and a team-worker;
- Able to work under pressure and make decisions on your own;
We encourage you to apply for volunteer work in the following positions: logistics, registration, technical assistance, and media.
- A dynamic and positive work environment;
- A chance to participate in organising an international conference,
- An unforgettable experience in volunteering,
- A letter of recommendation and reference for your volunteering;
To apply, submit your CV and a short cover letter (including the position in which you would like to work) in English by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th September 2016.